Line Producer, Longform (CNN+)
We are seeking an experienced Line Producer to join the team that will create premium longform content exclusively for CNN+. This is an ambitious and exciting new unit that requires strong leaders and creative managers who have experience producing feature content with a sharp focus on popular culture. The Line Producer is responsible for the day-to-day management of the unit's production and responsible for budget and final delivery.
• This role requires a highly organized, detail oriented individual with experience working in all aspects of production management including, but not limited to, shoot schedules, logistics, production calendars, budgets, location scouting, technical equipment organization, edit operations, graphics and COVID-19 management.
• This individual will track and manages production costs to ensure production is delivered on budget and on schedule, and is responsible for setting up of the pipeline and workflow and for execution of the production
• The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-based, collaborative and dynamic environment and is capable of creating organized systems, maintaining schedules and workflows, while meeting aggressive deadlines for on-budget work.
• This position reports to the Senior Production Manager, but will partner with internal stakeholders across the organization including daily collaborations with the editorial team on various projects.
• This individual will support the recruitment and onboarding of qualified staff (editors, directors, DP's, etc) as well as training and mentoring of production management staff.
• There will be light to moderate travel.
• This role is based in New York.
• Experience in production management or equivalent production experience.
• This candidate must be able to multitask, think and execute quickly, and be incredibly organized.
• Ability to travel as needed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33p0q-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.