Senior, SAP Basis System Administrator
Warner Bros. Discovery
Mexico City, México
Your New Role…
An Associate Producer for CNN en Español, works closely with line producers to assist them in putting together shows & digital content, helping to execute them from inception to completion. Associate Producer duties include, but are not limited to: writing scripts; coordinating with the international, national and affiliates desks to gather relevant video, sound and pkgs; working closely with graphics artists for other elements to enhance stories for shows.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• An AP is expected to assist supervisors and producers in the control room and should be able to handle live/breaking news coverage. He or she would produce live shots, coordinating logistics with correspondents, field producers, bureaus and freelancers.
• Exceptional communication skills are necessary.
• Assist producers with their editorial needs by helping gather information, video and graphics.
• In the process, APs will serve as a key individual who will coordinate closely with Media Supervisor at Media Operations and digital for content upload online.
• The AP will work with Newsgathering and Multi-platform for content production and selection. The AP will also have some writing responsibilities.
Qualifications & Experience…
• 2+ years previous newsroom experience required.
• Excellent typing and writing skills required. Strong communication skills required.
• Fluent in Spanish and have ''high level conversant and written English''
• Video editing, digital and social media experience desired.
• News and business writing desired.
• Control room experience desired.
• College degree in journalism, or equivalent work experience.
• The preferred candidate is available to work any shift including overnights.
• Multi-platform content production is a + for any candidate
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmpym3-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.