The Executive Producer will be responsible for the creative development and production of all aspects of the show. Candidates must be editorially mature with a superior knowledge and understanding of the news and the audience. They will translate this knowledge into an energetic and dynamic program. They will set and communicate the creative vision for the show, build and enhance the show run down, propose new program concepts and provide compelling and upscale storytelling.
• Must be a strong leader in both the newsroom and the control room.
• Will engage and manage high profile talent as well as a show team that will successfully deliver on the strategic vision set by Sr. Management.
• Will set and communicate the creative vision for the show, build and enhance the show run down, propose new program concepts and provide compelling and upscale storytelling.
• Will collaborate with colleagues across US Programming as well as digital, international, PR, sales and marketing.
• Individual will assume responsibility for short and long-term budget items.
• Oversee a daily program, leading the editorial selections and day to day management
• Manage the talent, direct guest booking pursuits and live event planning
• Must be able to meet aggressive deadlines while completing high quality work.
• Will be agile and adaptable in a rapidly changing environment.
• 10+ years of editorial experience with 3 or more years in a leadership role in network and/or cable television, primetime/major market experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience
• Collaborative personality with an aptitude for thriving under pressure with diverse staff, talent and other on-air personalities
• Knowledge of i-News computer system is helpful
• Must be able to work an extended schedule as the news cycle and deadlines require
• Able to travel
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vw3n-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.