Executive Administrative Assistant (Temporary)
Your New Role…
The temporary Executive Administrative Assistant will provide a full range of administrative support to the CNN Executive(s) including, but not limited to: arrange travel, maintain Outlook calendar, schedule meetings, prepare expense reports, answer and screen calls, maintain office supplies, and process expenses. This individual must be pro-active and able to prioritize while managing a demanding, ever-changing calendar for the Executive(s). This individual must be able to effectively coordinate the Executive's schedule and all other necessary parties to ensure meetings and presentations are executed seamlessly.
Attention to detail is key to this role and must be flexible to handle requests off hours.
Candidate must be able to work with execs and high-profile talent with ease.
Must be able to work well independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
This role will support an SVP and two Executive Editors.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Client Support - 40% Provides a full range of administrative support to the executives. This individual must be pro-active and able to prioritize while managing a demanding, ever-changing calendar for the Executive(s).
• Calendar Management- 40% Maintain Outlook calendar and schedule meetings for the executives. This individual must be able to effectively coordinate the Executive's schedule and all other necessary parties to ensure meetings and presentations are executed seamlessly. A strong attention to detail is required.
• Arrange Travel– 10% Arrange travel for executives while adhering to the corporate expense and travel policies.
• Expense Management – 10% Individual must be proactive and able to prioritize while juggling ever-changing needs and a demanding production environment. Submit expenses in Concur for executive clients in a timely manner.
• Qualifications & Experience…
• Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• 3+ years' experience supporting a senior level/executive preferred.
• Strong attention to detail is required.
• Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Communication is key in this role. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Requires a high level of confidentiality, diplomacy, and discretion.
• You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
• Must be willing to be on-call off hours, reachable by mobile phone.
• You should have excellent problem-solving skills.
• The ability to work independently as well as collaborate with the team.
• You should have an ability to prioritize your work so you can handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadline.
• Be flexible, dependable, and results oriented.
• Must possess excellent customer service skills.
• How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $39,196.00 - $72,792.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxx0e1-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.