Executive Administrative Assistant
New York, NY
WarnerMedia seeks an Executive Administrative Assistant for the CNN Business Administration team. We are the support staff behind the people building CNN's current success and our future. We are a can-do collaborative team of Business Administrative professionals who are passionate about the news business and the people who make that possible. We work hard to support our business but have fun doing it and that's what makes this job great!
• The Executive Administrative Assistant will primarily focus on providing a full range of administrative support to CNN's Business Affairs team, maintain Outlook calendar, schedule meetings, prepare expense reports, answer and screen calls, maintain office supplies, and process invoices.
• We are looking for someone who is proactive, polished, professional, eager to learn and support the Business Affairs/Legal team.
• Able to prioritize while handling a demanding, ever-changing calendar for the Executive.
• This individual must be able to effectively coordinate the Executive's schedule and constant changes in a fast-paced environment.
• Candidate must be able to work with high profile talent with ease.
• Must be able to work well independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
• We are looking for someone who is energetic, positive, trustworthy and hard-working.
• This is an exciting opportunity for someone who brings solid administrative experience
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• 2+ years of administrative support experience preferred. Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint. High level of confidentiality required.
• You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
• Communication is key in this role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• You should have excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• The ability to work independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
• You should have an ability to prioritize your work so you can handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadline. Be flexible, dependable, and results oriented.
• If this opportunity accurately describes you and what you are looking for, then we look forward to considering you to join our inclusive and exciting team at CNN!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kjkx-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.