Executive Editor, Visuals
New York, NY
WarnerMedia seeks an Editorial Producer for the Fareed Zakaria department. The GPS Editorial Producer is responsible for pitching, booking, pre-interviewing and organizing logistics for guests for Fareed Zakaria GPS. This individual is the show's booking representative and is responsible for keeping consistent the quality of bookings for our weekly show (and also for special projects).
• Conducts pre-interviews over the phone and sets up on-camera interviews
• Researches and pitches interesting and urgent stories
• Develops and works contacts for long-term booking opportunities
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Limited travel may be required
• Must have 3+ years journalism or production experience.
• A proven interest in world affairs and a strong knowledge of current global issues is mandatory.
• Research skills are essential to this position.
• A great attitude and ability to collaborate internally and externally are a pre-requisite.
• This candidate must be able to multi-task, execute quickly, and be strong editorially.
• Organizational and writing skills are essential to this position.
• Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent relevant experience.
• Conversational ability or fluency in other languages is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8vm7-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.