Junior Android Engineer
Vice Media Group
WarnerMedia seeks a Dir Product Management for the DTC Product department. As a Director of Product Management at CNN, you'll be responsible for both the near-term prioritization and the long-term vision for innovative new products and features at CNN. This role will focus on Interactivity & Community in our Direct To Consumer product.
You'll balance user needs and research, the business landscape, and the boundaries of our technical capabilities to assess product-market fit, bring new products to market, grow our team, and improve engagement, retention, and growth with CNN's audience of 100M+ users.
You'll work iteratively and cross-functionally with colleagues in engineering, design, user research, analytics, editorial, and marketing in order to build consensus around tradeoffs, define goals, plan roadmaps, and collectively shape the future of news.
We are enriched by the diversity of approach and perspective across our team, and are excited to deepen our understanding with your contributions. The opportunity to put an amazing consumer experience in the hands of a large audience motivates us to move quickly and put our best work forward. If this resonates with you, we look forward to meeting you!
• Experience leading digital experience at consumer-focused technology company is required.
• Preference for experience in subscription products.
• Demonstrated experience managing others.
• Demonstrated track record of aligning product efforts around user needs
• Demonstrated ability to work in new spaces and create a clear strategy out of ambiguity.
• Ability to motivate, and work effectively with, cross-functional teams.
• Ability to adapt in a fast-moving environment that is ever-changing, with grey or uncertain areas.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to formulate and socialize falsifiable, actionable and measurable hypotheses for new ideas and experiments and to implement and iterate on the results.
• Demonstrated experience defining and tracking key metrics across the user experience to power decision-making.
• Interest in nurturing and managing a growing product team.
• Ability to actively listen and incorporate feedback for continuous improvement.
• Ability to work closely with other teams in partnership on shared problems.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55820-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.