As a Digital Designer at CNN's in-house brand, Create, you'll be responsible for the design conception and execution of branded content for CNN's advertising partners across digital and linear platforms. You'll work closely with the Heads of departments, strategists, and the production teams to develop creative campaigns, by leveraging your creativity and our audience data to enhance user engagement with best practice design.
Area of Responsibilities:
• Visualize campaign designs and assets through creation of mood boards and other creative materials
• Develop concepts and user interface/user design that translates audience insights into effective design
• Brief developers on custom digital sites, and review projects until complete
• Work with editors and film director to provide all visual support for linear platform
• Work with a social team to develop social campaigns.
• Design supporting assets for digital campaigns: traffic drivers, social assets, animation/motion graphic assets, and banners
• Ensure consistency of CNN brand standards across all design touch points
• Creative support for sales and marketing
• Provide guidance and progression for less senior members of the design team
• 5+ Years' experience in a media brand studio, creative agency or equivalent
• Outstanding comprehension of, and proven experience, in digital user experience design and concepting and incorporating live action and animation into digital commercial content
• A collaborative mindset
• Diligent in keeping up-to-date directions and trends in user design to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends
• Excellent knowledge of infographics and data visualization
• Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
• Ability to work with confidential information with complete discretion
• Ability to work both autonomously and as a team player in a small team environment
• Fluent in English
• Excellent knowledge of Figma
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
• Moderate knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects, Premiere and other Adobe software
• Excellent understanding of social platforms like Facebook instant experience.
• Moderate knowledge of PowerPoint.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9n5y4-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.