Sr. Analyst, Workday Configuration
New York, NY
WarnerMedia seeks a temporary Core Applications Trainer for the CNN Tech Training department.
CNN Tech Training delivers live, distance and on-demand learning on technology and technical workflows for employees worldwide. Our focus is capability development: to build and deliver agile, engaging content and experiences, creating responsive solutions that equip CNNers with the operational skills essential to our storytelling.
The Core Applications Trainer will be responsible for providing foundational training to assist new hires in integration into their roles. A familiarity with the core CNN Applications used across Digital & Editorial is most favored.
• Familiarity with CNN tools and workflows
• Ability to instruct and transfer knowledge effectively to students
• Teach core curriculum utilizing CNNTT workflow & style
• Classes include (but are not limited to):
- CMS Stories/Video
- iNews Basic + iNews Scripts & Rundowns
- MediaSource in NewsApps
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d221m7-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.