Senior SEO Analyst
Mexico City, Mexico
Purpose of the role:
The Business Operations Coordinator will provide comprehensive business support to CNN en Español, the Spanish language network. This bilingual position reports into the Manager of Business Operations. The position will support broadcast news operations throughout LATAM and Mexico City.
• Primary objective is to handle all administrative related functions so executive management, department heads, and production staff can focus on editorial responsibilities covering US, Mexico, and South America.
• Provide visibility into business activities by maintaining cost reports on expenses and providing ad hoc analysis to facilitate decision making.
• Ensure compliance with expense management, company policies, procedures, processes, and procurement. Where appropriate, issues will be escalated to ensure management are informed.
• Liaise with Finance, Accounting, HR, Legal, Security, and Procurement as needed.
• Procures equipment and handles equipment issues, systems access issues with the designated support group.
• Expense Approval: Reviews and approves T & E expense reports in Concur ensuring policy compliance and proper allocations. Reviews reports for accurate foreign currency conversion and compliance of travel policies. Responsible for ensuring cash advances to field employees are reconciled. Train client staff as needed related to system applications (such as Concur). Ensure all payments to 3rd parties are compliant with company policies, FCPA/OFAC regulations and local laws.
• Responsible for staff, interns, and freelance new hire onboarding provisions for Mexico City. Including establishing payment record, network access, email, badge requests, equipment set-up, AmEx card applications. (when required) Partners with management and/or HR to ensure seamless onboarding across LATAM. Ensures Concert record is active and extended when needed.
• May be assigned time sensitive and unfamiliar activities during breaking news. These tasks may include travel arrangements, compiling and disseminating information to field teams, ad hoc requests, etc.
• Manages Humanity scheduling program for the network.
• Works with Mexico City Bureau Manager on office support and any other areas where support is needed.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience in a Business Field
• Excellent command of spoken and written English. Spanish is required.
• 3-5 years of working experience in multinational companies is preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel.
• Must demonstrate a track record of utilizing strong quantitative and presentation skills.
• Comfortable working with and presenting information to business leaders.
• Knowledge of expense report systems (such as Concur) and accounts payable systems (such as PeopleSoft/Ariba), other Accounting and Finance systems, and HR protocols are a plus
• Accurate, detail-oriented, analytical, a good communicator, have good interpersonal skills, and be highly organized. Must show initiative; be self-motivate and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. A team player with patience is essential.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j1mq-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.