New York, NY
Who is the CNN Business Administration Team? The support staff behind the people building CNN's current success and our future. We are a can-do collaborative team of Business Administrative professionals who are passionate about the news business and the people who make that possible. We work hard to support our business but have fun doing it and that's what makes this job great!
• The Business Coordinator will primarily focus on providing a full range of administrative and operational support to the staff.
• You will be responsible for coordinating areas such as staff schedules, expense report approval, invoice processing, time off requests and time approval.
• This role will also support an executive, maintaining their Outlook calendar, scheduling meetings, and preparing expense reports.
• You will be involved in departmental projects.
• You are THE go-to person on the team – so we are looking for someone who is polished, professional and eager.
• We want someone flexible, proactive, and able to prioritize while handling ever changing demands. We are looking for someone who is energetic, positive, trustworthy, and hard-working – a true team player.
• This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to gain hands-on administrative experience with the backing of a supportive, collaborative team.
• We want someone agile and comfortable with change – every day is different as you are working across all departments.
• 2+ years of administrative support experience.
• Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• High level of confidentiality required.
• You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment. Communication is key in this role, excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• You should have excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
• You should have an ability to prioritize your work so you can handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
• Flexible, dependable, and results oriented.
The Nice to Haves
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
If this opportunity accurately describes you and what you are looking for, then we look forward to considering you to join our inclusive and exciting team at CNN!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3x9y4-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.