Your New Role...
Join CNN's exclusive Image+Sound team!
As an Associate Production Manager, you will play a crucial role in the video production process at CNN. The Associate Production Manager has their finger on the pulse of scheduling decisions for the West/Mid-West Field Production team.
The position focuses on scheduling, time away approvals, allocation
accuracy and gear tracking in support of CNN's team of Photojournalists,
Directors of Photography and Multi-Media Journalists. Your attention to
detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks
will be essential for success in this role.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• The Associate Production Manager will make decisions for the day-to-day assignments for Field Production staff.
• Collaborating with Field Production management to make specific task assignments based on skills and project needs.
• Approving, coordinating, and tracking time away for the staff.
• Assisting in reporting details for resource allocations and acting as a subject matter expert for the current scheduling tool.
• Take the lead on projects to streamline workflow to elevate the team (organize gear, etc).
Qualifications & Experience…
• Bachelor's degree (typically in journalism or video production) or similar demonstrated on the job experience.
• Three (3) plus years of experience in news or video production.
• Previous experience scheduling personnel and or working with scheduling tools such as WorkSchedule, Show Manager, Xytech, Excel or other industry tools.
• Proven creative problem-solving skills. Ability to create win-win situations.
• Ability to work in a 24/7 fast-paced news environment, under deadline pressure.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3qj2x-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.