Associate Producer, Longform (CNN+)
We are seeking an experienced Associate Producer to join an ambitious and exciting unit that will create premium longform content exclusively for CNN+. This team requires strong leaders and creative storytellers who have experience supporting the production of feature content with a sharp focus on popular culture. The Associate Producer will collaborate with the lead producers and senior leadership team in the pitching, development, and eventual production of long form feature content.
• The ideal candidate is creative and has deep knowledge of news as it relates to the nuances of popular culture and a passion for unearthing stories and topics that are provocative and buzzworthy.
• This person should be highly organized and detail oriented as they will be responsible for supporting and producing multiple segments, in coordination with the Supervising Producer.
• Candidates should have experience supporting shoots in the field and should be adept at creating premium content on a tight timeline.
• The Associate Producer reports to the Supervising Producer but will work closely with all levels of the editorial staff.
• There will be moderate to heavy travel.
• Vast experience researching and developing stories through development.
• Experience in shooting and producing in the field.
• This candidate should be an effective communicator, capable of working closely with senior producers and producers on their scripts and pitches.
• A knowledge of the digital landscape is required.
• Extensive knowledge of the popular culture landscape is also required, including the nuances of sensitive social issues.
• Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rez7q2-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.