Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
• Work with show teams to assemble elements needed to build compelling programming.
• APs research and cut video; identify and cut key sound from interviews; find appropriate still photos to assemble into strings; and build basic graphic elements.
• The APs fulfill requests made by show teams as well as flag new material to show producers and writers. Associate Producers will work on several shows each shift and are expected to participate in show meetings.
• Associate Producers carefully follow procedures concerning metadata and are well versed in the company's Rights and Clearance policies.
• Associate Producers will receive training depending on their career interests including, but not limited to, live shot production and show writing.
• All applicants should exhibit a strong interest in international news and be able to discuss the latest developments of top stories covered by CNNI.
• They must work well under deadline pressure and be willing to work flexible schedules.
• A BA degree or equivalent work experience is required.
• This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. WarnerMedia requires anyone working in our workplaces in the US to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9xp8-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.