Writer / Producer - Newsroom With Pamela Brown
Associate Producer (Temporary)
The Associate Producer for CNN's Documentary Unit works closely with unit producers to execute documentary projects - from inception to completion.
• Duties include heavy research and telephone reporting, pre-interviews, and coordinating logistics for field production.
• The AP is responsible for locating, procuring, and managing internal and external video and assets.
• The AP must work closely with rights and clearances, the affiliate desk and assignment desks to ensure the best and latest video is acquired, used, and credited properly.
• The AP works closely with editors during postproduction, left-siding scripts, providing media, anticipating, and responding to requests, organizing footage and tracking sources of material for licensing.
• 2-3 years of experience in TV/news/digital production.
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience.
• Familiarity with CNN databases such as MediaSource, MIRA, and the CNN Library is required
• Proficiency with archive sources, such as Getty Images and Associated Press is very helpful.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk3n18-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.