What part will you play?
The position of Associate Producer of the Business Unit is responsible for coordinating our operations at the New York Stock Exchange. First Move and Quest Means Business are anchored from this location on a frequent basis and this person should have the ability to arrange the broadcast logistics for both programs, including setting up ifb's/producer lines, establishing mics, seating guests and all other production details to ensure the smooth execution of the program. Secondly, the NYSE AP will also be responsible for posting key interviews and moments from the shows on Social Media. Third, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the news gathering operations of the NY Business Unit, including but not limited to working with reporters and producers on collating elements, coordinating interviews and setting up shoots when required.
What do we need from you?
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field- Internship or junior-level position in network television or major-market news production
- Familiarity with the basic technicalities involved in broadcast production such as setting up ifb's and mics
- Familiarity with CNN video databases such as Mediasource is very helpful
- Must have a strong interest in Business News
- Must be team-oriented, able to take direction from producers and control room personnel and work calmly in high-pressure situations including breaking news
- Must have knowledge of digital video workflows as they relate to social media
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1jnx-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.