To see what it's like to work at CNN, follow @WBDLife on Instagram and X!
Your New Role…
CNN seeks a talented Video Producer to join the CNN This Morning team!
Your Role Accountabilities…
The Video Producer is an integral member of a lean, tight-knit show staff. The Video Producer will help craft the look of the show by generating impactful visual material for live segments, packages, and teases. The Video Producer will be proficient in screening media for the best visual elements as well as editorial sound bites. The Video Producer assists in research, compilation, production, and editing of pieces. The Video Producer runs tape out of the control room, works with editors on taped segments, and handles any changes for the show's later runs. The Video Producer is also responsible for coordinating and ingesting video elements during breaking news. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter who can generate ideas for guests, questions, and segments, and has the ability to handle an intense and stressful breaking news environment and turn elements around quickly and accurately in the control room.
May need to work on weekends and/or extended hours due to breaking news.
Qualifications & Experience…
• A bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of two years production experience in the news television industry.
• Must have strong news judgment as well as written, verbal, interpersonal communication, research and production skills.
• Needs strong writing skills, eventually may be called upon to independently write television scripts.
• Should have standard knowledge of show production.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6woz9-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.