WarnerMedia seeks an Anchor Producer for the CNN department. The Anchor Producer is the editorial backbone for the anchor. This role would be responsible for flagging news and elements to keep the anchor abreast of latest storylines.
• Pitching, researching, planning show segments and digital & social media projects as needed.
• Identifying new reporting, video and graphic elements and helping to research and produce segments.
• Crafting compelling questions and producing elements that spark debate and marrying them together in a smart segment structure.
• Collaborating with newsgathering and research teams.
• Expected to pitch unique guests/angles for biggest stories of day
• Political news background required; show and digital experience is a plus.
• Two years of broadcast producing/writing, reporting or newsgathering experience preferred.
• Desktop and digital editing skills.
• Four-year college degree or equivalent in proven industry experience.
• Ability to produce quality work quickly and in an organized manner.
• Excellent writing and researching skills ---- style, language, accuracy, and balance.
• Ability to think quickly during breaking news, ability to adapt to program and anchor style.
• Attitude --- must be eager, cooperative, energetic, team-oriented.
• Strong production vision --- ability to envision a segment or package and turn it into reality.
• Self-starter --- ability to enterprise ideas and work well independently, with little supervision.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n0m2-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.