Administrative Assistant, Program Development
New York, NY
Administrative Assistant, Program Development (CNN) - NY
WarnerMedia seeks an Administrative Assistant for CNN's Program Development department.
The Administrative Assistant will primarily focus on providing a full range of administrative support to the department's Executives such as arranging travel, maintaining Outlook calendar, scheduling meetings, preparing expense reports, answering and screening calls, maintaining office supplies, and processing invoices. Are you who we have been looking for? We are looking for someone who is pro-active, polished, professional and eager.
• Able to prioritize while handling a demanding, ever-changing calendar for the Executives.
• This individual must be able to effectively coordinate the Executive's schedule and constant changes in a fast-paced environment.
• Candidate must be able to work with high profile talent with ease.
• Must be able to work well independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
• We are looking for someone who is energetic, positive, trustworthy, and hard-working.
• This is an exciting opportunity for someone who brings solid administrative experience, and will have with the backing of a supportive, collaborative team.
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• 2+ years of administrative support experience preferred.
• Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• High level of confidentiality is required.
• You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
• Communication is key in this role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• You should have excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
• The ability to work independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
• You should have the ability to prioritize your work so you can handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadline.
• You must be flexible, dependable, and results oriented.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n085-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.