We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
CNBC is the world's number one business and financial news network. Its mission is to help the influential and aspirational make astute decisions to get ahead by providing live market updates, breaking news, in-depth analysis and exclusive interviews.
CNBC's vast portfolio includes CNBC.com, the online destination for global business; CNBC PRO, the network's premium subscription service that provides real-time global market data and market analysis, as well as a growing slate of live and virtual events where consumers can experience CNBC's award-winning journalism, live.
With headquarters in New Jersey, London, Singapore, and Abu Dhabi, CNBC provides a truly global 24-hour business briefing for senior business leaders, the financial community and those with assets to invest or protect. Today the channel is available in more than 392 million homes worldwide. CNBC also boasts a growing audience across its social media and digital video platforms. Visit www.cnbc.com for more information.
NBCUniversal is the parent company of CNBC.
In this exciting role you'll be responsible for providing holistic generalist HR support for CNBC EMEA. Reporting into the VP Human Resources for NBC News Group in London, this role is an important partner to CNBC leadership and the HR teams in the US and International. The role will help drive and execute on strategic priorities for the business. The role requires exceptional business partnership, solutions focus and the ability to support employees in a fast paced, demanding environment.
• Drive HR initiatives including staffing, performance management, compensation planning, succession planning, employee development, employee engagement, recognition, and organisational effectiveness.
• Work closely with business and HR leadership to drive the CNBC HR priorities for EMEA
• Be the first point of contact for all HR related activities for CNBC EMEA team, line managers and employees
• Conduct investigations and manage employee relations in a timely manner with empathy
• Build and maintain effective partnerships with specialist and generalist International HR teams, including Total Rewards, Global Mobility, Talent Acquisition and Development.
• Management and development of an HR Coordinator
• Foster a positive work environment and drive engagement that encourages all employees to maximize their potential and full use of diverse talents and abilities to realize business growth for the future. Act as an employee advocate.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant experience
• CIPD qualified (desirable but not essential)
• Proven HR business partnership skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Ability to multi-task and to be flexible is essential.
• Extensive generalist HR experience including employee relations, employment law, performance management, coaching, change management, talent management, attraction and retention.
• Must be able to operate with a high level of empathy.
• A passion for developing and delivering wellness initiatives.
• Strong understanding of local employment law and know where to access expert advice for any relevant countries.
• Collaborative and a team player across the business and global HR teams.
• Display a high attention to detail and a methodical approach. Ability to prioritise workload, excellent organisation and time management skills.
• Ability to be discreet and professional when handling sensitive and confidential information.
• Have an adaptable, collaborative and open style with demonstrable ability to navigate through a complex matrix organisation spread across numerous International territories.
• Possess a solution orientated mind set who has the ability to deliver on potentially complex matters in a timely and efficient way.
• Have excellent stakeholder management ensuring all parties are kept up to date and clear on progress.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Strong computer skills including knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• A passion for News and Media content and experience working within a live production environment would be advantageous.
• Proven ability to manage and develop talent.
• Possesses a high degree of emotional intelligence and can be flexible to adapt easily.
• Quick learner and problem solver who thinks outside the box to find solutions with a track record of successful results delivery.
• Wants to work in a fun, passionate, high energy, fast paced environment
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rovvyp-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.