NBC UNIVERSAL INTERNATIONAL
NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBC Universal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
CNBC is the world's number one business and financial news network. Its mission is to help the influential and aspirational make astute decisions to get ahead by providing live market updates, breaking news, in-depth analysis and exclusive interviews.
CNBC's vast portfolio includes CNBC.com, the online destination for global business; CNBC PRO, the network's premium subscription service that provides real-time global market data and market analysis, as well as a growing slate of live events where consumers can experience CNBC's award-winning journalism, live.
With headquarters in New Jersey, London, Singapore, and Abu Dhabi, CNBC provides a truly global 24-hour business briefing for senior business leaders, the financial community and those with assets to invest or protect. Today the channel is available in more than 392 million homes worldwide. CNBC also boasts a growing audience across its social media and digital video platforms.
Visit www.cnbc.com for more information.
The Producer will work with the Supervising Producer and the team in putting together a live, daily show including determining the guests on the show. In addition, they must work effectively across the programming and operations teams to ensure clean execution of the live TV shows.
• Conceive show ideas, story ideas, interview direction
• Write and stack the lineup and manage the production team
• Make effective use of CNBC computer systems, graphics, CGs, Hotboards (stock charts)
• Build high production standards within CNBC Asia's live, real-time news program format.
• Assist in curating content for CNBC.com
• Line producing, including good communication in the control room and has the ability to be flexible and react to breaking news situations
• Communication with other show teams, senior producers, news editors, anchors, and operations staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree or related education or experience
• Minimum 6 years of experience in television news production
• Excellent business editorial judgment and news journalism skills
• Proven leadership skills and people development skills
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6peyj-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.