Englewood Cliffs, NJ
CNBC is seeking an editor for its CNBC PRO subscription service, which focuses on markets and investing.
What you'll do:
• Grow CNBC PRO with new ideas about how to cover investing.
• Edit stories on markets and investing.
• Edit feature stories on big investors and companies.
• Monitor financial markets for daily trends and news we need to cover.
What we'll offer:
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you'll have access to great perks and amenities:
• Sweat it out -- Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
• Eat up -- Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
• Unwind -- Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
• Extras -- Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
Don't have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey City
When you join the NBCUniversal family, you'll get…
We're a global company that values our employee's individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we're smarter, more dynamic and better together. That's why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
What you'll bring:
At least 3 years of editing experience covering financial markets or investing.
• Quality sources from the markets and investing world.
• Demonstrated ability to write and edit clean copy fast.
• Demonstrated ability to write and edit longer features.
• Financial and markets knowledge, including ability to read financial statements and filings.