Production Associate, Squawk On The Street
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
CNBC is seeking an editor for the markets, investing and finance team to improve our coverage of breaking Wall Street news and our analysis of trends in investing and banking.
What you'll do:
• Edit and write breaking market news.
• Edit feature stories on markets and investing trends.
• Edit stories on the banking sector.
• Monitor daily financial markets for trends and news.
What we'll offer:
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you'll have access to great perks and amenities:
• Sweat it out -- Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
• Eat up -- Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
• Unwind -- Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
• Extras -- Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
Don't have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey City
When you join the NBCUniversal family, you'll get…
We're a global company that values our employee's individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we're smarter, more dynamic and better together. That's why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
What you'll bring:
• At least 3 years of editing experience covering financial markets or banking.
• Sourcing in markets or banking.
• Demonstrated ability to write clean copy fast.
• Ability to read financial statements and filings.