Associate Producer, Strategic Content & Councils
CNBC's Strategic Content Team is seeking an Associate Producer to support the development, execution and fulfillment of a wide array of editorially-driven sponsorships and revenue-generating multiplatform programs.
The day-to-day responsibilities will primarily focus on content produced for digital platforms including CNBC special reports, virtual events, original video and podcasts. The role requires collaboration across the organization with sales marketing, TV and Digital newsrooms, product, NBCU Brand Studio and more. The ideal candidate will be a passionate and organized storyteller who is looking to join a team where innovation in production and monetization is more than welcome – it's essential.
Examples of the programs and sponsorships Strategic Content supports:
Technology Executive Council
Your Money, Your Future
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Partnering with editorial leads to develop, coordinate and produce innovative content for digital special reports, events, TV segments and podcasts
• Digital production for special reports using our CMS – supporting images, stories, video slicing and tagging
• Monitoring sponsored content daily to ensure accurate execution of advertiser elements
• Coordinating with the branded content team to fulfill sponsorships and social media obligations
• Assisting with newsletter production tied to sponsorships and councils
• Proactively monitoring and researching industry conversations, competition and trends to understand the landscape and generate fresh ideas for digital storytelling
• Maintaining an up-to-date library of content for inclusion in Sales materials, sizzle reels, presentations, etc.
What we'll offer:
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you'll have access to great perks and amenities:
• Sweat it out -- Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
• Eat up -- Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
• Unwind -- Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
• Extras -- Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
Don't have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey City
When you join the NBCUniversal family, you'll get…
We're a global company that values our employee's individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we're smarter, more dynamic and better together. That's why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years of relevant digital production experience
• Portfolio of digital storytelling experience with a demonstrated ability to translate complex ideas into compelling stories with an authentic brand voice
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A high degree of accuracy and consistency
• Ability to work independently and effectively on quick-turn deadline-driven projects as well as projects with longer timelines
• Extremely flexible with a capacity to handle a high-volume workload
• Familiarity with tools such as Adobe and digital CMS
• Knowledge of CNBC's content and brand
• Understanding of common social and digital platforms
You'll stand out if you have:
• Employment and/or internship producing editorial content at a Business News network or site
• Understanding of financial markets and terminology
• Production experience in the following areas: social-first content, live and taped TV segments, audio/podcasts and newsletters
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw1e6y-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.