Englewood Cliffs, NJ
What you'll do:
• Manage daily archival research requests for media content.
• Responsible for accurately logging metadata and tagging video content per CNBC logging procedures.
• Proficiently handle critical research projects and detailed logging for CNBC long form programming.
• Research, screen and make available video content for reporter packages, shows, archive sales, teases, digital platforms, and promos as requested.
• Work closely with producers, reporters, editors, Transmission, Rights and Clearances, NBC News Archives and other NBC entities to locate and research content.
• Research and resolve rights and clearance issues as necessary
• Create discrepancy reports for system issues.
What we'll offer:
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you'll have access to great perks and amenities:
• Sweat it out -- Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
• Eat up -- Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
• Unwind -- Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
• Extras -- Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
Don't have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey City
When you join the NBCUniversal family, you'll get…
We're a global company that values our employee's individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we're smarter, more dynamic and better together. That's why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
What you'll bring:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in research/library database management required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of current and historical business and general news events, both local and international. Familiarity with names and faces of world leaders and places in the news.
• Strong computer research skills: search/input database applications.
• Must be available to work flexible shifts, including early morning, nights, weekends, holidays and short notice to cover breaking news as requested.
• Ability to work, train and communicate effectively while working remotely using collaboration apps, like Teams, Zoom, etc.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and customer-focus approach; able to work collaboratively and independently when necessary.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrate ability to deliver quality work in a tight deadline environment.
• Familiarity with media asset management, cloud technology, and non-linear editing systems.
You'll stand out if:
• Knowledge of iNews, Stratus, and/or Avid Media Central, Latakoo, Volicon, Vimond a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4ywy1-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.