This is your chance to join the CMT production team! As a Manager, Production for Music & Events at CMT, you will manage projects from pre-production to show delivery and everything in between. Work with the best in the business on some of the hottest productions in country music including CMT Crossroads, CMT Storytellers and the CMT Music Awards to name a few.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Track and staff productions from inception to delivery
• Help to hire, train and manage freelance crew day to day
• Work cross-functionally with internal partners
• Gather, clear and distribute media and artist assets
• Maintain and archive all show materials
• Prepare show specific research
• Create and update production schedules, check lists, media delivery plans, etc
• Gather information and create forms for industry unions
• Purchase supplies and/or props
• Coordinate travel and processes expenses for production executives
• Assist with other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in video production, television broadcasting, or related field such as communications
• Experience managing pre-to-post-productions; music experience is a plus
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to balance multiple priorities
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact with all levels in the company with diplomacy and tact
• Maintain professionalism, confidentially, and respect around artists and other celebrities
• Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
• Knowledge of Production Management Software
• Must be able to work standard hours (9 a.m. to 6 p.m., CT, Monday – Friday) and must be flexible to work earlier or later or on weekends/holidays as needed
• Strong initiative and the ability to work with little or no supervision
Hiring Salary Range: $75,000.00 - 85,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roz6x2-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.