New York, NY
Cinedigm continues to be a home for a diverse mix of enthusiast content all focused around a core mission of entertaining the world through a portfolio of fan-centric destinations. An innovator in the digital transformation of the entertainment industry for more than two decades, Cinedigm's ultimate goal is to build destinations that immerse viewers in content they love.
NOTE: Cinedigm is currently a 100% work-from-home company. While we may return to an office environment in the future, we do not have plans to return to an office setting until after Q3 of calendar year 2021. We are committed to providing a safe work environment for all employees.
The Marketing Assistant will provide support to the Marketing Manager in the areas of social media, film festival research, and programming. This is a temporary, part-time entry-level role and perfect for someone looking to get started in marketing or continuing their experience.
• Drafting and scheduling social media posts under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
• Researching and reaching out to potential bloggers, writers, and other network potentials for both Fandor and The Film Detective in order to grow our sphere of influence.
• Researching upcoming film festivals.
• Sitting in on marketing strategy meetings as appropriate.
• Assisting with programming to better understand the film space and provide context for the materials you will be marketing.
• Monitoring RSS feeds, news outlets, and other sources for industry latest news; turning around stories for social & blog to help Fandor become a trusted industry news source.
• Help run specific social campaigns under the direction of the Marketing Manager; everything from concept to measuring metrics on results, and will present findings to the team.
• Bachelors' degree or experience in a marketing internship or position preferred.
• Interest and understanding in Social Media marketing a plus.
• Proficiency in MS Office – word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Attention to detail and organized.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats.
• Interest in classic films a plus.
Cinedigm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate or promote discrimination or harassment of any kind. Cinedigm does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqj7e-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.
For more than twenty years, Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has led the digital transformation of the entertainment industry. Today, Cinedigm entertains hundreds of millions of consumers around the globe by providing premium content, streaming channels, and technology services to the world’s largest media, technology, and retail companies.