New York, NY
Manager, Programming (Temporary)
For more than 20 years, Cinedigm (NASDAQ:CIDM) has led the digital transformation of the entertainment industry. Today, Cinedigm entertains consumers around the globe by providing premium feature film and television series, enthusiast streaming channels and technology services to the world's largest media, retail and technology companies. As a leader in the rapidly evolving streaming ecosystem, Cinedigm continues its legacy as an innovator through its adoption of next-generation technologies, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, through its proprietary, highly-scalable Matchpoint™ technology platform. For more information, visit www.cinedigm.com.
NOTE: Cinedigm is currently a 100% work-from-home company. While we may return to an office environment in the future, we do not have plans to return to an office setting at this time. When we return to an office environment, the incumbent may be required to work from the office on a part or full-time basis, as needed. We are committed to providing a safe work environment for all employees.
Managing the day-to-day implementation of linear and VOD strategy across multiple brands. Internal and external tracking of content, data, and overall industry trends. Assist with advising partners on programming best practices as needed. Ensure our channels are operating efficiently and manage any issues that may arise by troubleshooting or flagging the appropriate team member.
• Work with Senior Manager to design, implement, and schedule O&O linear FAST channels.
• Consult with content operations/production to maintain accurate timelines for new content ingest.
• Assist with tracking content refresh rates and identify future content needs for O&O brands.
• Collaborate with research department to identify high vs. low performing content to inform current strategy and future acquisitions.
• Aid in creating effective programming stunts to cultivate and grow audience bases across network brands.
• Produce and distribute programming reports as needed – churn reports, content analysis, rights tracking, etc.
• Work on special projects as required.
• Provide support in updating shelving for DTC & HTML5 Apps when applicable for various brand entities.
• Strong attention to detail
• Must know how to communicate effectively and positively across multiple departments
• Ability to balance both qualitative and quantitative criteria in decision making.
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, and other relevant software tools.
• Experience with Mediagenix/Wide Orbit or similar software a plus.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Minimum 2 years experience in programming/content curation either in traditional linear television or OTT.
• Must be passionate about content.
Cinedigm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate or promote discrimination or harassment of any kind. Cinedigm does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3nmqq-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.
For more than twenty years, Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has led the digital transformation of the entertainment industry. Today, Cinedigm entertains hundreds of millions of consumers around the globe by providing premium content, streaming channels, and technology services to the world’s largest media, technology, and retail companies.