Full Time Job
Manager, Business Development & Strategy
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
NOTE: Cinedigm is currently a 100% work-from-home company. While we may return to an office environment in the future, we do not have plans to return to an office setting until after the first of the calendar year 2021. When we return to an office environment, this position will be based in Los Angeles, and the incumbent will be required to work from the office on a part or full-time basis, as needed. We are committed to providing a safe work environment for all employees.
The Manager, Business Strategy and Development will be the primary business lead on new partnership engagements for the Digital Networks group, such as channel partners and advertising partners. This role is a hands-on position ensuring cross-functional communication and coordination with teams across multiple departments including - Sales, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Product and Technology.
• Vet new opportunities and manage deal pipeline of potential partnerships to scale the Digital Networks business.
• Work with potential partners to negotiate business terms; partnering with legal on crafting deal agreements and other paperwork as needed.
• Develop presentation materials - proposals, slide decks, financial models – to effectively pitch Cinedigm externally.
• Partner with senior management on opportunities to seek.
• Build and foster relationships with key partners to ensure long-term success and retention.
• Negotiate and onboard ad demand and other ad-related partners who can monetize inventory on the channels.
• Partner with marketing and operations on channel launches.
• Work on various deals and agreements as they arise and are assigned.
• 5 years' experience preferred.
• Bachelor's degree preferred; MBA a bonus.
• Must have digital content deal work experience- know AVOD, digital linear, SVOD models.
• Looking for an ''athlete'' who can leverage a business development skillset and pivot into various business lines.
• Curious and passionate about the fast-changing digital television landscape.
• Comfortable working in a quick-moving startup-like environment.
• Ability to juggle multiple simultaneous projects.
Cinedigm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate or promote discrimination or harassment of any kind. Cinedigm does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
For more than twenty years, Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has led the digital transformation of the entertainment industry. Today, Cinedigm entertains hundreds of millions of consumers around the globe by providing premium content, streaming channels, and technology services to the world’s largest media, technology, and retail companies.