New York, NY
Cinedigm continues to be a home for a diverse mix of enthusiast content all focused around a core mission of entertaining the world through a portfolio of fan-centric destinations. An innovator in the digital transformation of the entertainment industry for more than two decades, Cinedigm's ultimate goal is to build destinations that immerse viewers in content they love.
NOTE: Cinedigm is currently a 100% work-from-home company. While we may return to an office environment in the future, we do not have plans to return to an office setting until after Q3 of calendar year 2021. We are committed to providing a safe work environment for all employees.
The Film Detective is looking for a highly organized individual to join its team on a temporary part-time basis. This role is perfect for someone looking to begin and/or grow their career in a dynamic industry.
• Schedule linear playlists for 3 channels (Fandor, Film Detective, Lone Star)
• Format and submit playlists for consumer-facing website
• Assist in scheduling deliveries to 3rd party platforms
• Assist in uploading new assets or metadata to internal platforms
• Inputting metadata into databases
• Help maintain internal database and ensure info is correct and matching
• Research films and television for pertinent metadata and available rights
• Assist in scheduling calendar events, following up with 3rd parties when needed, and helping track mini-project timelines
• Help track new assets through Matchpoint pipeline and inform marketing team of progress to coordinate programming stunts
• Work with Keyframe editorial to coordinate new articles / video essays collateral
• In Wordpress, populate keyframe individual film pages, including pull quotes, trivia facts about film, and metadata information for each title.
• Other clerical duties as needed
• Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
• Excellent at Microsoft office, help to be extremely proficient in excel and google sheets.
• WordPress knowledge and editing a plus.
• Interested in film, as they will be working with our editorial & outside knowledge a plus.
• Highly organized, ability to take many tasks and ensure each are moving along to meet deadlines in addition to ensuring others stay on task.
Cinedigm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate or promote discrimination or harassment of any kind. Cinedigm does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk30j0-3-239-118-166-42 in your application.
For more than twenty years, Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has led the digital transformation of the entertainment industry. Today, Cinedigm entertains hundreds of millions of consumers around the globe by providing premium content, streaming channels, and technology services to the world’s largest media, technology, and retail companies.