Job Title: TrackMan Operator and Technology Assistant
Department: Baseball Operations – Player Development
Reports To: Minor League Video and Technology Coordinator
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Term: 2024 Minor League Season
Location: Louisville, KY
Job Purpose: TrackMan Operators will be responsible for collecting TrackMan data during each home game at his/her assigned minor league affiliate ballpark and assist with video and technology responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate TrackMan system during all home games.
• Upload and distribute TrackMan data after each game.
• Assist with video and technology responsibilities before and after games as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Advanced knowledge of baseball.
• Ability to identify pitch types.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to quickly learn and operate new technology.
• Ability to work independently and as a team.
Experience, Education and Licensure:
High School diploma or GED.
• Available to work all home games for the assigned affiliate, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Be available to arrive at ballpark at least 3 hours before games.
• TrackMan Operators can expect to work an average of around 20-25 hours per week.
• This is a seasonal opportunity, and no benefits or relocation will be provided.
• Local candidates strongly preferred.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures.
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization.
• Perform duties as workload necessitates.
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
• Meet department productivity standards.
• Willingness to learn. Open to new methodologies.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Cincinnati Reds are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Cincinnati Reds to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, military or veteran status, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
You MUST complete your application in the third-party system to be considered. Once you click 'Apply Now' you will be redirected to finish your application. Applicants who do not complete this step will not be considered.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy5z4p-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.