The CBS Philadelphia Business Development/Digital Sales Manager will report to the VP, Director of Sales at KYW/WPSG and will be responsible for working closely with the sales team to prospect, develop, close, and maintain linear and digital advertising accounts on CBSPhilly.com and CBS Local Digital Media properties.
Coordinate new business and digital sales efforts of the CBS Philadelphia sales staff including:
• Provide ongoing sales training for digital sales products and services.
• Develop compelling sales proposals and presentations for sales staff for CBS Local new business
and digital opportunities.
• Review local stations RFPs and make strategic recommendations to maximize linear and online
• Grow new business and online ad sales revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Set sales agenda including, prioritizing and organizing sales calls based on maximum potential
• Maximize revenue by managing advertising inventory & pricing.
• Coordinate new business and online ad sales campaigns with local trafficking team.
• Prepare and review local market new business and digital sales reports and forecasts.
• Analyze competitive online media marketplace.
• Manage digital agency/client relationships.
• Work with CBS creative teams on production and trafficking of new business and digital assets
for digital campaigns.
• Assist with new business and digital research requests in conjunction with CBS Philadelphia/CBS
TV Stations research team.
• Assist the sales team with prospecting for new linear and digital business opportunities.
• Support the sales team in developing sponsorships around major CBS tent-pole events including
NFL Football, College Basketball, Grammy Awards, Primetime Programming, etc.
• Work closely with local management team to develop solutions-based integrated media
campaigns for clients.
• Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research
• Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships.
• Demonstrated record of sales successes and established relationships.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills. Team oriented.
• Highly proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
• Understanding of Wide Orbit, Google DFP, DSPs, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Scarborough,
MOAT, Adobe Creative Cloud, and other web related applications a plus.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum 5 years of online advertising sales.
• Media sales prospecting experience (especially TV) is a plus.
• BS / BA degree preferred
• Dedicated and driven work ethic, excellent writing skills, comfortable making presentations to all
size groups (5-50), outstanding computer skills
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkk87-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.