Job DescriptionJob Description
• Dynamic producer to passionately lead a team of anchors, reporters, photographers, editors and other journalists.
• Appreciates the power of pictures, people and pacing.
• Creates great TV and helps to collaborate on content for digital platforms every day.
• Understands the importance of executing strong breaking news and weather coverage.
• Always has ideas and creates moments to showcase news/weather and sports anchors.
• Work closely with news managers to evaluate value-added content for the changing audience.
• Use video, live pictures, graphics, props, social media, anchor involvement and the other tools of television to deliver meaningful, memorable and distinctive news.
• Writes memorable copy on tight deadlines.
• Ensure newscast's timeliness, accuracy, fairness, quality and compliance with all FCC requirements and CBS standards.
• Minimum two years' experience as a producer in commercial television news.
• Bachelor's degree in Broadcast Journalism or Communications required.
• Naturally curious and competitive leader; strong organizational and communication skills, conversational writing, as well as effectiveness working in teams and on tight deadlines.
• iNews, Tagboard, Grass Valley Stratus/Edius, Ross Overdrive
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j061-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.