WJZ is looking for a talented Producer/Editor to join our news team. The ideal candidate has a great eye but can work optimally to meet deadline demands.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Produce/Edit video and multi-media material for on-air, digital and streaming platforms.
• Write for newscasts.
• Shoot video in the field, if needed, to support news stories on all platforms.
• Conduct interviews in the field and via video conferencing.
• Produce segments.
• Manage content across all of our social media platforms.
• 2 years writing and editing experience preferred.
• Previous experience in local television news a plus.
• Knowledge of social media.
• Must be able to work in a team environment and have the flexibility to work any shift.
• Knowledge of non-linear editing systems a priority. Experience with Edius a definite plus.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2yb7m-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.