PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To assist assignment editor, reporters and producers in daily news coverage.
• Work at direction of assignment editor to follow up on story tips and make beat checks.
• Answer questions from public on matters related to news programming.
• Conduct interviews, as needed.
• Organize printed scripts for production staff and talent.
• Run assignment desk, as needed
• Other duties, as assigned.
Results-Oriented, Dependable, Detail-Oriented, Courteous
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field
• Prior internship in broadcast newsroom, desirable
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk393p-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.