CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major US markets, CBSN, CBSN Local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella. CBS News and Stations is home to the nation's #1 news program 60 MINUTES, CBSN, the first 24/7 digital streaming news network, the award-winning broadcasts CBS MORNINGS, CBS SATURDAY MORNING, the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH O'DONNELL, CBS SUNDAY MORNING, CBS WEEKEND NEWS, 48 HOURS and FACE THE NATION WITH MARGARET BRENNAN. CBS News and Stations also produces the award-winning 60 MINUTES+ for Paramount+. CBS News and Stations provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSNews.com, CBSN, CBS News Radio and podcasts, CBS Mobile, Paramount + and other digital platforms. CBS News and Stations is dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in today's digital age. CBS News earns more prestigious journalism awards than any other broadcast network.
We are searching for a Jr Account Executive to Partner with Account Executives to manage fulfillment of local client solutions.
• Provides support to Account Executives on post-sale activity, including campaign implementation, maintenance, and review.
• Constant communication with existing agencies and direct client business; this responsibility includes maintenance of client schedules on television and online, in addition to
implementation of station projects and tent-pole events.
• Works with Account Executives, Local Sales Manager, Research Director and Creative Services to support client needs.
• Collaborates with Account Executives in identifying new/incremental revenue as well as retention based upon campaign results.
• Coordination with Account Executives for the establishment of new customer accounts, contracts, order entry, and revisions. Checks for accuracy.
• Assists Account Executives with contract maintenance, avail generation, traffic, make-goods, collections, and overall customer service.
• Regular tracking of audience delivery and digital fulfillment. Communication of delivery to clients.
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems independently to support customer needs.
• Self-motivation and willingness to work as a standout colleague are essential attributes. Creativity, flexibility, and the ability to change with our industry are also keys to success.
Successful campaign implementation.
Successful campaign maintenance.
Strong inter-office, inter-department relations.
• Increased number of campaign renewals.
• Increased number of AE appointments.
• Increased client satisfaction.
A minimum of 1-2 years of client engagement and fulfillment in media.
Capability to work effectively as a member of a team
Ability to manage stress well, and juggle multiple account challenges at once.
Must be extremely detail-oriented
Creative and able to adapt quickly to change.
Must be fluent at: Microsoft Office including Excel
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyo983-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.