Account Executive, New Business Development - Digital
The Digital Sales Specialist will work with the CBS Owned & Operated Television Stations Sales teams in planning and executing local and multi-market digital advertising campaigns. Seeking a dedicated and driven self-starter to assist in the development of new revenue opportunities and ongoing account management of new/existing campaigns. This person will work with internal teams and external clients/partners and become proficient in all areas of digital sales support to ensure the team's overall digital success.
• Create visually captivating digital sales collateral and detailed digital media plans for local/multi-market clients.
• Monitor campaigns and communicate with sales teams regarding proposed revisions, campaign optimization recommendations, recaps, etc.
• Provide ongoing sales training for digital sales products and services.
• Assist markets with order-entry and local/multi-market digital campaign management as necessary.
• Work with CBS creative teams on production and trafficking of digital assets for digital campaigns.
• Assist markets with digital research requests in conjunction with CBS Television Stations research team.
• Assist in prospecting for new digital business opportunities.
• Support sales teams in developing sponsorships around major CBS tent-pole events including NFL Football, College Basketball, Grammy Awards, Primetime Programming, etc.
• Assist in coordinating digital sales efforts between sales teams and third-party partners as necessary.
• 1-2 years of experience in advertising/media field preferred. Digital experience is desirable; linear or broadcast experience is a plus
• Bachelor's degree highly desired
• Possess a strong work ethic with excellent listening, writing and presentation skills
• Close attention to detail and time management skills required
• Results-oriented and able to balance multiple assignments at a time in a fast paced, team oriented environment
• Highly proficient in MS PowerPoint; knowledge of MS Excel
• Understanding of Wide Orbit, Google DFP, Facebook Ad Manager, DSPs, Google Analytics, Scarborough, Salesforce, Adobe Creative Cloud, and other web related applications a plus