Full Time Job
Digital Operations Specialist
CBS Television Stations
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
The Digital Operations Specialist will report to the WCCO-TV Digital Sales Manager and will be responsible for running and coordinating all aspects of WCCO's digital advertising campaigns, including CBSN Minnesota.
• Coordinate administrative aspects of the digital advertising sales process:
o Work with Account Executives on completing and submitting orders
o Acquire creative for digital advertising internally or from client
o Input advertising campaigns into billing and trafficking systems
o Monitor, maintain, and optimize digital advertising campaigns
o Compile and disseminate client activity reports as needed
o Collaborate with the CBS Local Digital Group in New York and Chicago
o Work closely with third party media companies to secure avails, place orders, execute campaigns and complete reporting.
• Support in the management of the administrative functions of WCCO.COM
o Maintain daily, weekly and monthly internet activity reports
o Secure and file daily WCCO.com campaign screenshots
o Assist accounting department in digital billing management
o Help in the fulfillment of WCCO's contests and promotions.
• Assist in the WCCO digital sales process
o Create unique sales promotions, including contests and special advertising programs, focusing on current local events & content sections within the site.
o Educate sales staff about all online sales opportunities; Develop sales proposals and banner ad mock-ups for local sales staff as needed.
o Assist with administrative duties.
o Seek opportunities to educate self on emerging digital advertising technologies, trends and regulations. Share takeaways with sales team.
• BS / BA degree required
• 1-3 years' experience Digital Sales coordination, trafficking, or sales specialist
• Results Focused, Self-Starter, Team Orientated, Highly Detail Oriented
• Basic understanding of HTML & proficient with Microsoft Office
• Internet Advertising Savvy
• Proficiency with Google Ad Manager, Photoshop, and/or Google Analytics a plus