Digital Line Producer (K
CBS Los Angeles is seeking a dynamic hardworking Digital Line Producer who will support the CBSN Local Los Angeles live streaming network, primarily focused on production for multimedia content distribution to all digital platforms including mobile, desktop and OTT. If you thrive in a fast-paced newsroom with an upbeat ''get it done attitude'' all while collaborating with senior managers, then come join our growing team!
• Exercise editorial judgment in selection of content
• Write copy for anchor and reporter voices for live segments/readers as well as writing for feature and news packages
• Research and write questions for anchors for guest segments
• Write banners and quotes during breaking news
• Pitch and execute special feature and recurring segments
• Edit shows and stories as needed for all digital platforms
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• 2 years work experience in broadcast and digital
• 1 + years' experience in the control room
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with intense deadline pressure and continually react to breaking news with inquisitive programming and creative storytelling
• Strong communication skills to work effectively with different departments
• Time management skills
• Familiarity and working knowledge of digital video production-related techniques and online content management
• Knowledge about social media and the competitive digital news environment
• Familiarity with iNews and Crispin systems
• Basic video editing skills
Hiring Salary Range: $70,000.00 - 100,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5mwqz-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.