CBSN-DFW is looking for a dynamic Digital Line Producer to work on CBSN-DFW's local live streaming network. The DLP will work with the control room teams managing, optimizing and timing live and on demand video content for mobile, desktop and OTT platforms.
The role requires close coordination with News Managers, Assignment Desk and Broadcast Line Producers during live news programs, but the DLP takes on many responsibilities from writing headlines to maximizing SEO and shareability and working with video editors and social media team to edit and publish video.
• Demonstrating expertise in timing in a control room environment.
• Coding/crafting rundown content at the direction of the show producers regarding video, graphics, scripts and other elements.
• Anticipating the needs of the show regarding video, graphics, scripts and other elements while also taking direction from News Managers and senior producers.
• Coordinating with the News Managers, senior and line producers during live news programs.
• Building show rundowns.
• 2+ years experience in creating and building show rundowns in cable, broadcast or digital environment.
• Demonstrated success operating in a fast-paced control room.
• Ability to work under extremely tight deadlines to write headlines and edit video for live digital broadcast.
• Thorough knowledge of social media and the competitive digital news environment.
• Familiarity with Avid editing systems and ENPS and iNews.
• Available for early mornings, nights, overnights, weekends, holidays; this is a 24-hour streaming service.
• Experience with Crispin and iNews a big plus.
• Understanding of SEO.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj81vb-3-231-230-177-42 in your application.