Digital Line Producer, CBS San Francisco (KPIX)
CBS News Bay Area is looking for a Digital Line Producer to work on CBS News Bay Area's local live streaming network. The DLP will work with the Executive Producer generating, managing, and optimizing live and on demand video content for mobile, desktop and OTT platforms.
The right DLP will be able to write, edit and produce live and pre-recorded news content.
• Timing out live productions in a control room environment.
• Managing and executing live news events.
• Managing interviews and crafting content to be featured on the stream.
• Helping to code/stack rundown content during live and non-live events.
• Producing, writing and editing for broadcast shows as needed.
• Working with the web team to publish stories and other content to the website.
• Recent college grad with 1+ years of experience preferred in helping to create and build show rundowns in cable, broadcast, or digital environment.
• Ability to work under extremely tight deadlines to write headlines and edit video for live digital broadcast.
• Detailed knowledge of social media and the competitive digital news environment.
• Familiarity with non-linear editing systems and iNews preferred.
• Available for early mornings, nights, overnights, weekends, holidays; this is a 24-hour streaming service.
• Experience with Crispin and iNews is a huge plus.
• Understanding of SEO
• Must be able to sit at desk for long periods of time and operate a keyboard.
Organizations that wish to receive job vacancy notices from this posting's television station should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring Salary Range: $85,000.00 - 91,500.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk6j38-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.