Sales Insights Regional Manager
Content & Marketing Manager, Sales CBS-WFOR (Hyrbrid Remote)
CBS News, WFOR-TV Miami seeks a multifaceted hard-working Marketing & Content Manager to collaborate with our sales team. If you thrive in building client relationships, super organized, get excited in translating data into sales and marketing presentations like nobody else's business, then come join our growing team!
This position is based out of the Miami and open to hybrid remote as-long-as you live in the Miami area with unlimited PTO.
• Initiate content opportunities for a new and existing client base
• Build strategic marketing plans based on client needs analysis
• Collaborate with sales management to optimize local sports team and CTS tent pole sponsorships
• Attends sales calls Webex and in-person with AE's to present and sell Marketing/sponsorship plans
• Work closely with select station partner organizations on marketing and sponsorship opportunities
• Partner with Creative Services to coordinate commercial production needs
• Partner with the VP/Director of Sales and sales management team on the growth & management of content development sector
• Evaluate financial performance for campaigns, sponsorships and marketing campaigns, while managing projects P&L's
• Sourcing and developing new content partnership opportunities that can be distributed across multiple media platforms in Miami and other markets
• Provide Sales support for sponsorship and marketing campaigns leveraging CBS Miami and CBS O&O assets
Preferred Education, Experience, and Certification Requirements:
• Degree in Marketing, Advertising, preferred and/or Media background is a plus
• 5 plus years of experience in a marketing management/content development role
• Self-starter with excellent presentation skills - Proficient with building presentations
• Sales experience is not required, but candidate must have proven experience developing and implementing projects that connect with targeted audiences
• Deep understanding of content distribution on tv and digital platforms
• Candidate must have strong strategic marketing ideation abilities and multi-task with short lead-time on projects
• Strategic thinker with the ability to influence and ideate innovative ideas for a new and existing client base
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with Content Buyers, Agents, Producers, and Managers
• Willingness to challenge conventional wisdom and champion bold ideas to the changing media landscape and consumer behavior
• Strong leader with excellent interpersonal and relationship development skills
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qb4m-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.