Director - Newscast
CBS Television Stations
CBSPhilly.com and CWPhilly.com provide trusted news, traffic, sports, weather, entertainment and lifestyle content for the Philadelphia region.
The Assistant Digital Content Producer will support the overall production of the sites, app and social media channels. The entry-level candidate will assist in writing, copyediting and publishing news articles in addition to editing and uploading videos and photos.
We are looking for a high-performance candidate who has a background in breaking news, strong communication skills and an ability to identify unique local content.
• 1-2 years of news writing experience
• Breaking news experience
• Basic HTML and Wordpress knowledge
• Basic video and photo editing knowledge
• AP Style and copyediting experience
• Ability to work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced newsroom
• Must be available to work mornings, evenings and weekends.
• Proficient in effectively using social media channels to drive traffic to the website.
• College degree in journalism or communication
• Advanced video and photo editing experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22nk7-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.