This freelance position is responsible for providing administrative support to both the Sales and Engineering teams at KCBS and KCAL. This includes daily support to the Vice President / Director of Sales. Along with offering vendor and invoice support to the Engineering department. This position will require attention to detail, along with detailed reporting in order to support the team.
• Provide fast, accurate, and thoughtful responses to requests, and follow up on action items in support of the executive
• Often acting as first point of contact both internally and externally, greet visitors, and employees in a friendly and professional manner
• Offer calendar management and coordinates meetings
• Prepares agendas, notices, presentation materials for meetings as required
• Plan and execute small scale gatherings and events for the sales staff
• Manage daily allocation and distribution of tickets (Crypto, Sofi, Rose Bowl, etc.)
• Update and distribute Daily Pacing Report and other revenue reports daily
• Submit Trade Authorization and T&E reports frequently
• Prepare and administer purchase requisitions and related invoices; address vendor inquiries for Sales, Engineering and other areas as needed.
• Support Sales and Engineering team as needed
• Performs administrative duties such as filing, typing, ordering supplies and copying documents
• Bachelor's Degree preferred Experience in the entertainment industry or comparable professional experience
• Minimum 2 years of related experience
• Very organized and detail oriented; able to manage multiple high priorities and proactively anticipate/manage time efficiently
• Ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines with a calm manner
• Highly Proficient with MS software including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Professional demeanor and good relationship building skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Organizations that wish to receive job vacancy notices from this posting's television station should contact email@example.com.
Hiring Salary Range: $28.85/hr-$33.65/hr
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzb441-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.