The CBS Digital Sales team in New York is seeking an upbeat multifaceted extremely motivated Account Manager. Are you passionate about digital business development? Do you possess a straight-forward get-it-done positive outlook with strong presentation and interpersonal skills? Then come grow with our phenomenal team.
As our Account Manager you will work with a designated sales team to ensure flawless campaign planning as well as provide efficient client service support for assigned advertisers and agencies. If you are organized and thrive in serving clients with their inquiries as well as requests pertaining to their digital programs including, preparing proposals, client presentations, as well as pricing and inventory availability, then we are looking for you.
• Partner with sales to build client relationships while helping the Digital Sales team upsell & renew business
• Work with marketing, pricing, and sales to build thoughtful media plans and proposals; facilitate any additional media plan needs internally
• Develop client research/decks to promote new business development and growth
• Manage collection of creative assets, tracking and ad verification from clients / agency contacts and coordinate with Ad Operations (AdOps)
• Project manage and coordinate with internal teams to gather necessary elements for campaign execution. Reaches out for missing assets, tags and any needed approvals for custom assets
• Work with AdOps & Campaign Strategists to monitor and optimize campaigns
• Conduct revenue reconciliation on a monthly/quarterly basis with Finance team
• Use Salesforce to build campaign management cases and to review customer information
• Ensure continuity and success across pre-and post-sale activities - own the entire deal flow & manage its success
• 2+ years of experience in account management
• BS / BA degree preferred
• Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
• High proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience working with Salesforce, Operative and/or FreeWheel a plus
• An entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a team, goal-oriented environment
• A strong desire to win and grow as a digital ad sales professional
• Phenomenal communication and organizational skills
• Strong written communication skills and ability to think creatively
• Ability to prioritize & multi-task in a fast-paced sales environment
• Extremely detail oriented approach
• Dedicated and driven work ethic
• Background in building and booking media plans
Hiring Salary Range: $69,000.00 - 73,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is eligible to earn sales incentive compensation.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roz7w3-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.