Meteorologist / Weather Anchor
CBS Television Stations
Studio City, CA
CBS-Los Angeles, including CBS2/KCAL9, is seeking an experienced Account Executive. The ideal candidate is someone who can sell CBS2 & KCAL9's commercial inventory, CBS-LA's digital platforms (CBSN-Los Angeles & cbslosangeles.com), as well as outer-market CBS Owned-and-Operated station opportunities.
Position Expectations: - Drive advertising sales across the CBS-Los Angeles portfolio.
• Established agency and direct-client relationships in the LA market and surrounding territories.
• Develop plans, quarterly & annually, to drive revenue and market share across all CBS-LA platforms.
• Continually prospect, develop and maintain new, non-traditional revenue opportunities.
• Understand client needs and then collaborate with internal teams to create customized, integrated solutions.
• Manage execution, both traditional and non-traditional, from pre-sell through post-recap.
• Other duties assigned
• Three years of multi-platform sales experience
• Strong marketing, presentation and closing skills
• Proven track record of past selling skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Valid California driver's license
Candidate must be self-motivated, detail oriented and able to handle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment. Wide Orbit & Strata proficiency preferred.
College degree preferred.
Additional Candidate Instructions:
All qualified candidates MUST apply to the CBS Television Stations online Applicant Tracking System:
www.cbsandyou.com (internal applicants) and www.cbscorporation.com (external applicants).
This is the ONLY method by which applications will be accepted for open positions.
NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS PLEASE. Only qualified candidates considered for this position will be contacted for an interview. We regret that we cannot accept phone calls or respond to individual inquiries.
CBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the continuing policy of CBS to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or physical or mental disability, veteran's status, marital status, height or weight and to conform to applicable federal and state laws and regulations.