New Business Account Executive
San Francisco, CA
Account Executive (TV)
CBS-San Francisco is seeking an experienced Account Executive for KPIX, KBCW, CBSN and KPIX.com. The ideal candidate is someone who can sell our linear and digital commercial inventory, integrated sports marketing sponsorships, events and outer-market CBS owned-and-operated station opportunities.
• Drive advertising sales across the CBS-San Francisco portfolio.
• Establish agency and direct-client relationships in the SF market and surrounding territories.
• Develop quarterly & annual plans to drive revenue and market share across all CBS-SF platforms.
• Continually prospect, develop and maintain new, non-traditional revenue opportunities.
• Understand client needs and collaborate with internal teams to create customized, integrated solutions.
• Build and deliver compelling sales presentations.
• Manage linear and digital execution, from pre-sell through post-recap.
• Other duties assigned
• 3+ years of multi-platform media sales experience
• Strong prospecting, marketing, presentation and closing skills
• Demonstrated track record of past selling skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Valid California driver's license
Preferred Skills/Experience: Candidate must be self-motivated, detail oriented and able to handle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment. Wide Orbit, Strata and Salesforce proficiency preferred.
Education Level: College degree preferred.
Physical Demands: Must be able to sit at desk and operate a keyboard for an extended period. Must be able to travel and/or drive to client meetings and/or presentations. Must be able to effectively communicate (in English) both verbally and in writing.
Due to Covid, our team is currently working remotely.