Paramount Global is seeking a highly motivated and driven Account Executive to join our team, based in the Baltimore, MD area. Our diverse portfolio includes WJZ-TV, CBS News Baltimore, Paramount+, Pluto TV, and providing clients with unparalleled reach and precision targeting. As a team, we offer all the essential resources to tackle any marketing challenge, and we are in search of a candidate who shares our passion for multi-platform media and winning.
We are seeking an individual who can craft and sell custom marketing campaigns to both direct clients and advertising agencies. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, and possesses excellent organizational skills. They should also be upbeat, passionate about new business opportunities, and have strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Develop and execute strategies for selling high-profile properties such as NFL Football, The Superbowl, March Madness, NCAA Football, The Masters, PGA Golf, The Grammy's, and multiple local events and initiatives
• Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue goals
• Create, develop, and maintain strong working relationships with clients
• Increase shares of existing agency business by leveraging Paramount's multi-platform assets
• Explore innovative and non-traditional avenues to generate revenue
• Identify and cultivate new business accounts
• Create customized, client-focused solutions that demonstrate the value of Paramount
• Promote and sell Paramount's streaming TV solutions, and understand how they complement broadcast TV
• Collaborate with internal team members, ensuring customer satisfaction and optimal performance
• Handle all paperwork in a timely manner
• Other duties as assigned
• At least 3 years of experience in sales and marketing
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated track record of developing and selling broadcast and digital solutions
• Strong marketing acumen
• Proficiency in Salesforce and Wide Orbit, as well as PowerPoint and Excel
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Possession of a valid driver's license
• Prior experience in selling streaming platforms
• Willingness to work in Baltimore, MD, and surrounding areas, with a hybrid work arrangement
Organizations that wish to receive job vacancy notices from this posting's television station should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9vnpm-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.