Los Angeles, CA
CBS Television Network is one of America's flagship television network brands built around three premier programming divisions: CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports. CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcasting system.
The Post Production Coordinator will: Assist with the production and delivery of promos for broadcast and online, as well as produce repositioned end credits for all network entertainment shows. Promo production responsibilities include working with Post Production Supervisors and Manager of Production to assemble daily production schedules, update production database, upload promos for executive review, manage and trigger automation system for final delivery of completed promos for broadcast, maintain web portals, etc. End credit duties include gathering production materials, typing end credits, using After Effects to assemble end credits, and coordinate final delivery of completed elements for broadcast.
• Work with Post-Production Supervisors and Manager of Production to coordinate all promo production for the Marketing department.
• Plan and coordinate the production of repositioned end credits for entertainment shows airing in daytime and primetime. Includes reformatting end credits to conform to DGA, SAG and WGA contracts.
• Input production data into Jira (workflow management program) and use that for the communication and delivery of produced promos.
• Perform final QC of completed promotional content prior to final delivery for broadcast or online distribution.
• Distribute daily production reports and coordinate delivery of completed promos for internal review and final delivery for broadcast or online.
• Process requests for source materials and completed elements for broadcast, digital, cable and social.
• Verify accuracy of all production information and maintain detailed logs and other records for both production and legal purposes.
• Assist with coordinating the delivery of source materials used by writer/producers and vendors.
• Manage web portals for archival and distribution of finished assets.
• Bachelor's Degree with a major in Television or Film production
• Solid background in post-production, editing, media file types is required.
• Avid Media Composer editing and Adobe After Effects experience is desirable.
• Advanced knowledge of Mac and Windows operating systems, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, & Word).
• Knowledge of Jira and/or another workflow/tracking program a bonus.
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq9bom-34-204-172-188-42 in your application.
BET Networks is the nation's leading provider of quality entertainment, music, news, and public affairs television programming for the African-American audience. The primary BET channel reaches more than 90 million households and can be seen in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom, and sub-Saharan Africa.