The CBS Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. It includes some of the industry's most successful and popular brands and businesses: CBS Television Network, CBS News and Stations, CBS Sports, CBS Studios, CBS Media Ventures and CBS digital properties.
• Assist the department head with various administrative tasks such as preparing agendas, travel arrangements, expense reports, phones, meetings, issuing reminders for timesheets, order office supplies etc.
• Coordinate multiple editor schedules for live delay coverage as well as create and distribute the contact list for all live events handled by the West Coast
• Publish a weekly commercial mentions report for sales department
• Coordinate, both internally and externally, end-credits submittals to ensure FCC compliance
• Create and maintain current S&P show assignment documents and distribute to the appropriate internal ViacomCBS departments at regular intervals
• Partner with East Coast manager on various projects including preparing presentations/proposals as assigned
• Oversee West Coast competitive programming assignments
• Read scripts and view cuts behind editors/department head for discussion and training
• View and approve-for-broadcast episodes of gameshows
• Back-up on daily promo reel
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• At least 2 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced media industry environment
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• MAC experience a plus
• Knowledge and interest in pop culture and social media
• Strong research and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, highly collaborative and team oriented
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Excellent judgment and discretion
• Ability to represent the department in a professional, mature, and positive manner
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx8zm-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.